What kind of people is in the guild?
- People who doesn't like drama
- Its a 18+ guild and no upper limit
- The atmosphere is very friendly and supportive and that's the way we'll keep it.
How active is the guild?
- People online from 6 in the morning to late at night
Monday - WvW Raid 18.45
Tuesday - Meeting + mission 18.45
Wednesday - PvE Raid 18.45
Thurday - WvW Raid 18.45
Friday - Piken meeting + reset
Saturday - Free
Sunday - PvE Raid 18.00
What does the guild do?
As you can see from the schedule above, we do bit of everything, and that list doesn't include our spontaneous events
We do what we can to keep people satisfied and entertained
Whats your thoughts on repping the guild?
We would like to be repped most of the time, as we grow as a guild, bot just gather people for a big roster
We have 2 ranks. Member= uses us as main guild, rep most of the time. Raider = uses us as a second guild, only reps when joining raids
Are raids mandatory?
No, however in WvW we wish for as many to join as possible. If you're online we want you to join. if you're offline, well life will always come first as it should. We have no time where people have to be online.
Any requirements to join?
- Must be on Piken or linked server
- Be older than 18 years
- Join forum
Is it allowed to recruit even though I'm not an officer?
Yes. As long as you follow the procedure that we use, then everyone are allowed to recruit. However only a officer or higher can send the actual guild invite
(more about this in a recruitment post we have, that you can see after you've sign up here)
step one: post a recruitment message, let them contact you
Step two: Ask them what server they're on and how old they are. ( if the requirements are not meant, then they cant join)
Step three: tell them to sign up on forum, before inviting them to guild in-game
Step four: welcome them to guild when you see they have joined.
Anything else i should know?
- inactive people get removed from roster after 3 months, but welcome back when they return to game
- Ask. We're happy to help and teach, so don't be afraid to ask
- if there is any problems, don't hesitate talking to one of the officers or leaders.