What kind of people is in the guild?
- People who doesn't like drama
- Its a 18+ guild and no upper limit
- The atmosphere is very friendly and supportive and that's the way we'll keep it.
How active is the guild?
- People online from 6 in the morning to late at night
Monday - WvW Raid 18.45
Tuesday - Guild meetin +WvW training OR Officers meeting
Thurday - WvW Raid 18.45
Friday - Piken meeting + reset OR PvE Raid 18.45
Saturday - Free
What does the guild do?
As you can see from the schedule above, we do bit of everything, and that list doesn't include our spontaneous events
We do what we can to keep people satisfied and entertained
Whats your thoughts on repping the guild?
We would like to be repped most of the time, as we grow as a guild, bot just gather people for a big roster
They main ranks that will affect you as you join the guild:
- Reps most of the time, uses the guild builds, is nearly always at WvW events (real life permitting or has informed us about not attending)- uses TS, not required to talk but listen.
- OR Members that are not as active in WvW, but contribute positively to the guild in other ways (such as being very active in PvE raids), this is determined on a case by case basis.
- Using us as a 2nd or 3rd guild, but does attend our guild raids - Monday & Thursday (these have a * at the end of them in the motd section) although the original idea was as a recruit level/introduction to the guild and its events.
Are raids mandatory?
No, however in WvW we wish for as many to join as possible. If you're online we want you to join. if you're offline, well life will always come first as it should. We have no time where people have to be online.
Any requirements to join?
- Must be on Piken or linked server
- Be older than 18 years
- Join forum
Anything else i should know?
- inactive people get removed from roster after 3 months, but with a mail that informs they're welcome back when they return to game
- Ask. We're happy to help and teach, so don't be afraid to ask
- if there is any problems, don't hesitate talking to one of the officers or leaders.